How to make a CSS Gradient Background Without an Image
Use of gradient colors is not only common in images but also lots of website use this technique to improve their layout design. Although it is a normal practice to use images as a background of a web page but we can also combine two colors to make gradient color look without an image.
With the help of gradient coloring we can make our website look more beautiful. There is not a particular CSS property that allows to make gradient color that display in all commonly used browsers. But there are some specific moz and webkit CSS property that allow us to make a gradient color and also we can cover internet explorer browser by using using its filter property. Below we provided a code example of creating a background gradient color without any image. You can put the color values according to your design.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- How to Creat a Simple Navigation Bar in CSS
- How to Create Rounded Corner Boxes With CSS3
- How to Create a Fancy Search Box Using CSS
- How to Calculate Height and Width of a Div
- How to Reinvent a Dropdown With CSS and JQuery
- How to Rotate Text Using CSS
- How to Create Bar Graphs With CSS
- How to Remove the Default li Indent with CSS
- How to Create a Pure CSS ToolTip
- How to use multiple Stylesheets for Cross-browser compatibility