How to make a CSS Gradient Background Without an Image
Use of gradient colors is not only common in images but also lots of website use this technique to improve their layout design. Although it is a normal practice to use images as a background of a web page but we can also combine two colors to make gradient color look without an image.
With the help of gradient coloring we can make our website look more beautiful. There is not a particular CSS property that allows to make gradient color that display in all commonly used browsers. But there are some specific moz and webkit CSS property that allow us to make a gradient color and also we can cover internet explorer browser by using using its filter property. Below we provided a code example of creating a background gradient color without any image. You can put the color values according to your design.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- How to Play Audio on Hover State
- How to place Text box over an Image
- How to Create a Pure CSS ToolTip
- How to Create Bar Graphs With CSS
- How to have Opaque Children in CSS
- How to Decorate Text With CSS
- How to Hide a HTML Element Using CSS
- How to Clip Images with CSS
- How to Make Div bahave as a Link With CSS
- How to Create Gradient Text Effects with CSS