How to make a CSS Gradient Background Without an Image
Use of gradient colors is not only common in images but also lots of website use this technique to improve their layout design. Although it is a normal practice to use images as a background of a web page but we can also combine two colors to make gradient color look without an image.
With the help of gradient coloring we can make our website look more beautiful. There is not a particular CSS property that allows to make gradient color that display in all commonly used browsers. But there are some specific moz and webkit CSS property that allow us to make a gradient color and also we can cover internet explorer browser by using using its filter property. Below we provided a code example of creating a background gradient color without any image. You can put the color values according to your design.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- How to Use CSS Dimension Properties
- How to Create a Zebra Striping Table with CSS
- How to Style Elements with Specific Attributes
- How to repeat a background image Horizontally With CSS
- How to Stretch a Background Image in CSS
- How to Apply Mobile Specific Stylsheets
- How to Place an Image over Div Border
- How to Set a Full Page Background Image
- How to Create Double Boders Using CSS