How to make a CSS Gradient Background Without an Image
Use of gradient colors is not only common in images but also lots of website use this technique to improve their layout design. Although it is a normal practice to use images as a background of a web page but we can also combine two colors to make gradient color look without an image.
With the help of gradient coloring we can make our website look more beautiful. There is not a particular CSS property that allows to make gradient color that display in all commonly used browsers. But there are some specific moz and webkit CSS property that allow us to make a gradient color and also we can cover internet explorer browser by using using its filter property. Below we provided a code example of creating a background gradient color without any image. You can put the color values according to your design.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
- How to Create a Search Engine Friendly Website
- How to Create Bar Graphs With CSS
- How to Reinvent a Dropdown With CSS and JQuery
- How to Create a Pure CSS ToolTip
- How to Make a Block Hover Effect for List Links
- How to Draw Multiple Borders Using CSS
- How to Stretch a Background Image in CSS
- How to Place a Div on Top of Another Div Using CSS
- How to Place an Image over Div Border
- How to Create Simple Two Column Layout in CSS