To help UA in indicating the hyphenation points, you can use the CSS attribute hyphenate-resource that can easily define multiple external resources that are comma-separated to fulfill that task.
There can be a scenario which requires to limit maximum no. of hyphenated lines in succession within an element. For this purpose, hyphenate-lines attribute can be used to do so.
CSS attribute of hyphenate-character is basically use to describe a string of any words or characters that should be displayed when hyphenate-break take place.
For hyphenated words, the hyphenate-before attribute lets you to declare the minimum number of characters before the hyphenation mark by providing any integer value.
There are some properties introduced in CSS3 that are particularly dedicated to hyphenation. One of them is hyphenate-after property that can describe the minimum # of characters after the hyphenation character.
- How to Create a Fancy Search Box Using CSS
- Fixed Header With CSS
- How to Set a Full Page Background Image
- Drop Caps in CSS
- How to remove cell cellspacing in CSS
- How to Stretch a Background Image in CSS
- 4 Methods to Style CSS Calendars
- How to Prevent Line Breaking
- How to Reinvent a Dropdown With CSS and JQuery
- How to Create Gradient Text Effects with CSS
- How to Place a Div on Top of Another Div Using CSS
- How to Overlay a Div over an Iframe with CSS
- How to Make Div bahave as a Link With CSS
- How to create password strength meter
- Pure CSS Rounded Corners
- Preloading images via CSS only
- Making stylesheet for iPhone
- Add thumbnail border effect using CSS
- How to Create Columns in CSS
- Tutorials and Examples of Styling Paragraphs With CSS
- 4 Techniques of Styling Tag Cloud with CSS
- How to Use CSS Positioning
- Knowing Default Values of CSS Properties
- How to Create a Grid with CSS
- How to Create a Pure CSS ToolTip