Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- Styling BlackQuotes with CSS
- Fixed Header With CSS
- Why Not Internet Explorer Behaviors
- Measurement values in CSS
- Pure CSS Rounded Corners
- Extracting Attributes of Selectors using CSS
- Using Lots of Spacing Writing CSS Code
- Making stylesheet for iPhone
- Applying Watermarks to Images Using CSS