Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- Understanding Box Model of CSS
- Fancy Tooltips With CSS Only
- Link States Order in CSS
- Preserving Line-Height from Superscripts and Subscripts
- Some tricks with First Child property of CSS
- Playing with new CSS3 Background Properties
- Using CSS Generic Classes
- Applying Watermarks to Images Using CSS
- Extracting Attributes of Selectors using CSS
- Wrapping the Link Around Backgorund Image