Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- Styling Contact Form With CSS
- Setting Transparency For All Browsers
- CSS Opacity and Cross-Browser Issues
- CSS Frame for Images
- Showing a Background Image When Text Selected
- Difference in Outline and Border
- CSS Browser Compatibility Chart
- CSS ID or CLASS
- Matrix() Combining all transformation effects into one.