Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- CSS Color Values
- Kerning and Tracking With CSS
- Rowspans and Colspans in CSS
- Can We Open a Link in New Window With CSS?
- CSS Commonly Used Font Combinations
- Pure CSS Rounded Corners
- Using CSS Spans
- Borders in CSS3
- Call an External Style Sheet
- Styling BlackQuotes with CSS