Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- CSS Visibility or Display Property
- Fixed Header With CSS
- Extracting Attributes of Selectors using CSS
- CSS3 Cheat Sheet
- Resizing the Element using CSS3
- Mostly Commonly Used Tags in CSS/XHTML Layouts
- Styling BlackQuotes with CSS
- CSS3 Box Sizing
- Styling Headlines with CSS
- Rotating Text Using CSS