Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- Applying Rounded Corner
- Centering Elements Vertically In CSS
- Creating Liquid Layouts in CSS
- Some tricks with First Child property of CSS
- Drop Caps in CSS
- Using CSS Float Property to Float Three Columns
- Different Ways of Styling Text With CSS
- Fancy Tables in CSS
- Applying Padding for th and td Table Elements With CSS
- Link States Order in CSS