Working with CSS Backgrounds
A website must have a compatible and attractive background colors and images with content of the website to make it standout. Today we are discussing about CSS properties for backgrounds.
We can set different background properties either with single shorthand property or can use these properties separately. Firstly we are going to show you an example of setting different CSS background properties in the single line with space between values.
background: #ffffff url(path_to_image) top left no-repeat fixed;
- Resetting Styles with CSS
- Odd or Even Rows
- Setting Minimum Width for a Web Page
- Borders in CSS3
- CSS Commonly Used Font Combinations
- Making Background Image Stretch
- Debugging Tools for CSS
- Creating Shapes With CSS
- Can We Open a Link in New Window With CSS?